This topic covers how to capture overall progress points recorded for an individual student in a class. By capturing this data, you can save a graph of progress points over time and a table of those progress points.
- Select a class from your Active Classes page.
- Select Progress Points on the left sidebar.
- Select the name of the student whose progress points you wish to save.
- Take a screenshot of the Progress Points graph and table. Depending on your operating system, the command for taking a screenshot may vary. See this site for additional assistance with taking screenshots for your OS.
- Repeat this process for all other students in your class.
- Next, repeat this process for all Active, Archived, and Trashed classes in all Grading Periods in your account.