This topic covers how to save discipline marks. Discipline marks will display in a monthly grid view. You can take a screenshot for each month where discipline was recorded in your class, and save it to your computer.
For more information on this process, please view this video tutorial.
- First, select a class from your Active Classes page.
- Select Discipline from the left sidebar.
- Select the Month tab.
- A record of discipline marks for the selected month will display on the page. Use the arrow keys at the top left to navigate to previous or future months.
- You can take a screenshot of each month where discipline marks were recorded, and save them to your computer. Depending on your operating system, the command for taking a screenshot may vary. See this site for additional assistance with taking screenshots for your OS.
- Repeat this process for all Active, Archived, and Trashed classes in all Grading Periods in your account.