This topic covers how to save your class comments. You can either copy the comments from Engrade, and paste them into another source (such as Microsoft Word), or you can take screenshots of the comments and save them to your computer.
- First, select a class from your Active Classes page.
- Select Comments from the left sidebar.
- Select Edit next to a student's name to access their comments.
- In the pop-up window, highlight and copy the comments for the selected student. Then, paste these comments into a Microsoft Word document (or similar source).
- Alternatively, you can take a screenshot of the page and save it to your computer. Depending on your operating system, the command for taking a screenshot may vary. See this site for additional assistance with taking screenshots for your OS.
- Repeat this process for each student in your class.
- Next, repeat this process for all Active, Archived, and Trashed classes in all Grading Periods in your account.