This topic covers how to save items from your class calendar. These items include assignments, files, events, flashcards, wikis and discussions. We recommend downloading all files that you attached to your class calendar, as well as taking screenshots so you have a record of what items were assigned on what date.
- First, select a class from your Active Classes page.
- Select Calendar from the left sidebar.
- Select the List View button to view a chronological list (oldest to newest) of your calendar items for the entire Grading Period.
- You can take a screenshot of the List View page. Depending on your operating system, the command for taking a screenshot may vary. See this site for additional assistance with taking screenshots for your OS.
- Any files that are attached to the calendar will be denoted by a small paperclip icon. Click on the name of a file to download it to your computer. We recommend you save the file to a place where it can be easily accessed in the future.
- If desired, you can also take a screenshot of the calendar view for each month. Select the Calendar View button to view the calendar for the current month.
- You can then use the buttons at the top left to navigate forward or backward by one month.