This topic covers how to save discussion topics for a class. You can either copy the discussion thread text, and paste it into another source (such as Microsoft Word), or you can take a screenshot of the page and save it to your computer.
- First, select a class from your Active Classes page.
- Select Discussions from the left sidebar.
- Select the name of the discussion topic you wish to save.
- Highlight and copy the text of the discussion thread, and paste it into a Microsoft Word Document (or similar source).
- Alternatively, you can take a screenshot of the page and save it to your computer. Depending on your operating system, the command for taking a screenshot may vary. See this site for additional assistance with taking screenshots for your OS.
- Repeat this process for each discussion topic in your class.
- Next, repeat this process for all Active, Archived, and Trashed classes in all Grading Periods in your account.