This topic covers how to save flashcard sets you have created in Engrade. You can either copy the flashcard text from Engrade, and paste it into another source (such as Microsoft Word), or you can take a screenshot of the flashcard set and save it to your computer.
For more information on this process, please view this video tutorial.
- From your Active Classes page, hover over Apps on the top blue bar.
- Select Flashcards from the drop-down menu.
- Select the name of the flashcard set you wish to save.
- Under Options on the left sidebar menu, select Edit Flashcards.
- Under Prompt/Answer, copy each prompt and corresponding answer, and paste them into a Microsoft Word document (or similar source).
- Alternatively, you can take a screenshot of the page and save it to your computer. Depending on your operating system, the command for taking a screenshot may vary. See this site for additional assistance with taking screenshots for your OS.
- Repeat this process for all of the flashcard sets in your account.