This topic covers how to save wikis you've created in Engrade. At this time, wikis cannot be downloaded directly from Engrade. You can either copy the wiki from Engrade, and paste it into another source (such as Microsoft Word), or you can take a screenshot of the page and save it to your computer.
- From your Active Classes page, hover over Apps on the top blue bar.
- Select Wikis from the drop-down menu.
- Select the name of the wiki you wish to save.
- Hover over the title of the first section.
- Select Edit from the options menu.
- Copy all of the text from within the section, and paste it into a Microsoft Word document (or similar source).
- Repeat steps #4, #5 and #6 for all of the sections in the wiki.
- Alternatively, you can take a screenshot of the page and save it to your computer. Depending on your operating system, the command for taking a screenshot may vary. See this site for additional assistance with taking screenshots for your OS.
- Repeat this process for all wikis in your Engrade account.