This topic covers how to save students' turn-ins. You will want to download each student's turn-in file to your computer, and save them in a place where you can easily access them in the future.
- First, select a class from your Active Classes page.
- Select Turn-ins from your left sidebar.
- Select the name of a turn-in assignment.
- In the pop-up window, each student's submission will be listed under the Turn-in column. Select each student's file submission to download them to your computer.
- Repeat this process for all other turn-in assignments in your class.
- Next, repeat this process for all Active, Archived, and Trashed classes in all Grading Periods in your account.