This topic covers how to print student discipline totals. Discipline totals are a tally of how many times each student has earned satisfactory and unsatisfactory behavior marks. You can either print a hard copy of this data, or take a screenshot and save it to your computer.
For more information on this process, please view this video tutorial.
- First, select a class from your Active Classes page.
- Select Discipline from the left sidebar.
- Select the All Time tab.
- Select the Print icon.
- The printable discipline totals will open in a new browser window or tab. You can use your web browser's Print function to print the totals.
- Alternatively, you can take a screenshot of the page and save it to your computer. Depending on your operating system, the command for taking a screenshot may vary. See this site for additional assistance with taking screenshots for your OS.
- Repeat this process for all Active, Archived, and Trashed classes in all Grading Periods in your account.