This topic covers how to save individual standards you have created in Engrade. You can either copy and paste the standards text from Engrade to another source (such as Microsoft Word), or you can take a screenshot of the page and save it to your computer.
- First, select a class from your Active Classes page.
- Select Standards on the left sidebar.
- Select the Standards tab.
- All of the standards that you have created will be listed on this page. Copy each standard code and corresponding description, and paste them into a Microsoft Word document (or similar source).
- Alternatively, you can take a screenshot of the page and save it to your computer. Depending on your operating system, the command for taking a screenshot may vary. See this site for additional assistance with taking screenshots for your OS.
- Repeat this process for all Active, Archived, and Trashed classes in all Grading Periods in your account.