This topic covers how to save messages that you have received through Engrade. At this time, messages cannot be downloaded or printed directly from Engrade. Therefore, we recommend either using your web browser's Print function to print them, or you can take screenshots of your messages which can be saved and printed, if desired.
- From your Active Classes page, select Messages on the top blue bar.
- Select a message from your inbox that you wish to save.
- You can use the Print function on your web browser to print the page. Depending on your web browser, you may also have the option to save the page as a PDF file, rather than printing a hard copy.
- Alternatively, you can screenshot the page and save the image to your computer. Depending on your operating system, the command for taking a screenshot may vary. See this site for additional assistance with taking screenshots for your OS.
- Repeat this process for all messages in your inbox.