This topic covers how to save quizzes you have created in Engrade. At this time, quizzes cannot be downloaded or printed directly from Engrade. Therefore, we recommend either using your web browser's Print function to print them, or you can take screenshots of your quizzes which can be saved and printed, if desired.
For more information on this process, please view this video tutorial.
- From your Active Classes page, hover over Apps on the top blue bar.
- Select Quizzes from the drop-down menu.
- Select the name of the quiz you wish to save.
- You can use the Print function on your web browser to print the page. Depending on your web browser, you may also have the option to save the page as a PDF file, rather than printing a hard copy.
- Alternatively, you can screenshot the page and save the image to your computer. Depending on your operating system, the command for taking a screenshot may vary. See this site for additional assistance with taking screenshots for your OS.