This topic covers how to export attendance data by month. The attendance export will display student names and ID numbers on the far left, and a column for each day of the selected month. Within each column you can view which attendance marks (if any) were assigned to students on that date.
For more information on this process, please view this video tutorial.
- Select a class from your Active Classes page.
- Select Attendance from the left sidebar.
- You can use the forward or backward buttons at the top left to navigate to the desired week/month.
- Alternatively, you can select a week using the date drop-down next to the Print button.
- Hover over the Print button.
- From the drop-down menu, select Export Month.
- The attendance report for the selected month will download to your computer. We recommend that you save this file in a place where it can be easily accessed in the future.
- Repeat this process for all Active, Archived, and Trashed classes in all Grading Periods in your account.