This topic covers how to print attendance totals for a class. The attendance totals report will display student names on the far left column, as well as a column for every attendance mark utilized in your class. Within each column, you can see the total number of times a student was assigned that specific attendance mark throughout the entire Grading Period.
For more information on this process, please view this video tutorial.
- Select a class from your Active Classes page.
- Select Attendance from the left sidebar.
- Hover over the Print button.
- From the drop-down menu, select Print Totals.
- The totals report will open in a new browser window or tab. You can use the Print function on your web browser to print the attendance totals.
- Repeat this process for all Active, Archived, and Trashed classes in all Grading Periods in your account.