This topic covers how to print attendance data by month. The monthly attendance report will display student names on the far left, and a calendar grid to the right. Each column on the grid is labeled with a date and day of the week. Within the grid, you can view which attendance mark (if any) was assigned to a student on each day of the month.
For more information on this process, please view this video tutorial.
- Select a class from your Active Classes page.
- Select Attendance from the left sidebar.
- You can use the forward or backward buttons at the top left to navigate to the desired week/month.
- Alternatively, you can select a week using the date drop-down next to the Print button.
- Hover over the Print button.
- From the drop-down menu, select Print Month to print attendance data for the selected month.
- The attendance report for the selected month will open in a new browser window or tab. You can use the Print function on your web browser to print the selected report.
- Repeat this process for all Active, Archived, and Trashed classes in all Grading Periods in your account.