This topic covers how to print a discipline record for an individual student. This document is a record of all discipline marks the selected student has received for the duration of the Grading Period.
- Select a class from your Active Classes page.
- On the Gradebook page for the selected class, select a student's name from your Gradebook.
- Select the Discipline tab. This tab shows a record of all discipline marks recorded for the selected student throughout the Grading Period, as well as the exact date on which the marks were recorded.
- Select the Print button at top right.
- The printable discipline report will open in a new browser window or tab. You can use the Print function on your web browser to print the report.
- Repeat this process for all students in your class.
- Next, repeat this process for all Active, Archived, and Trashed classes in all Grading Periods in your account.