This topic covers how to export attendance totals. The attendance totals export will display student names and ID numbers on the far left, and a column for each attendance mark that is utilized within your class. Within each column, you can view the total number of times that the attendance mark was assigned to each student throughout the entire Grading Period.
For more information on this process, please view this video tutorial.
- Select a class from your Active Classes page.
- Select Attendance from the left sidebar.
- Hover over the Print button.
- From the drop-down menu, select Export Totals.
- The attendance totals will download to your computer as a .csv file. We recommend that you save this file in a place where it can be easily accessed in the future.
- Repeat this process for all Active, Archived, and Trashed classes in all Grading Periods in your account.