This topic covers how to print a blank grid. A blank grid contains student names and ID numbers. There are also several blank columns where you can write in classroom information (i.e. desk/locker number, lunch period, etc.) for record-keeping purposes.
- Select a class from your Active Classes page.
- On the Gradebook page for the selected class, hover over the Print button.
- In the drop-down menu, select Print Blank Grid.
- The blank grid will open in a new browser window or tab. You can use the Print function on your web browser to print the blank grid.
- Repeat this process for all Active, Archived, and Trashed classes in all Grading Periods in your account.