This topic covers how to print a total points report. The total points report contains student names, ID numbers, each student's number of total points earned in the class, each student's number of total points possible, and their overall class percentage which is calculated as total points earned out of total points possible. If you utilize weighted assignment categories, this percentage may not reflect their overall class grade.
- Select a class from your Active Classes page.
- On the Gradebook page for the selected class, hover over the Print button.
- In the drop-down menu, select Print Total Points.
- The total points report will open in a new browser window or tab. You can use the Print function on your web browser to print the report.
- Repeat this process for all Active, Archived, and Trashed classes in all Grading Periods in your account.