This topic covers how to print missing reports. Missing reports contain student names, overall class grades, and a list of their missing assignments per Grading Period. Students who do not have any missing assignments will not be included in this report.
- Select a class from your Active Classes page.
- On the Gradebook page for the selected class, hover over the Print button.
- In the drop-down menu, select Print Missing Reports.
- The missing reports will open in a new browser window or tab. You can use the Print function on your web browser to print the reports.
- Repeat this process for all Active, Archived, and Trashed classes in all Grading Periods in your account.