This topic covers how to export your class Gradebook. By exporting your class Gradebook, you can download a .csv file with student names, ID numbers, overall class grades, and individual assignment grades per class per Grading Period.
For more information on this process, please view this video tutorial.
- Select a class from your Active Classes page.
- On the Gradebook page for the selected class, hover over the Print button.
- In the drop-down menu, select Export Gradebook.
- The .csv file will automatically download to your computer. We recommend that you save this file in a place where it can be easily accessed in the future.
- Repeat this process for all Active, Archived, and Trashed classes in all Grading Periods in your account.