This topic covers how to print your class Gradebook. By printing your class Gradebook, you can save and print a file with student names, ID numbers, overall class grades, and individual assignment grades per class per Grading Period.
For more information on this process, please view this video tutorial.
- Select a class from your Active Classes page.
- On the Gradebook page for the selected class, hover over the Print button.
- In the drop-down menu, select Print Gradebook.
- A printable copy of your Gradebook will open in a new browser window or tab. You can use the Print function on your web browser to print your Gradebook.
- Repeat this process for all Active, Archived, and Trashed classes in all Grading Periods in your account.