This topic covers how to print student reports. Student reports contain student names, class comments, their overall class grade, their overall grade in each class assignment category (if applicable) and individual assignment scores within each category.
- Select a class from your Active Classes page.
- On the Gradebook page for the selected class, hover over the Print button.
- In the drop-down menu, select Print Student Reports.
- The student reports will open in a new browser window or tab. You can use the Print function on your web browser to print the reports.
- Repeat this process for all Active, Archived, and Trashed classes in all Grading Periods in your account.