In order to access Engrade, a student will need an Engrade student account created for him/her.
Create Student Accounts in Bulk
Please note: The Create Students Accounts option will not appear if every student in the school already has one student account created.
- From the Students page, hover over Options and click Create Students Accounts.
- On the next page, enter the email addresses for your students; Engrade will generate a username and password for each student and send him/her an email with his/her account information.
- Click the Submit button to create the Engrade student accounts.
Alternatively, you can create the accounts without a student email address, but the students will not automatically receive their account details or be able to reset their passwords until they add an email address to their accounts.
- To provide the students with their login details, from the Students page, hover over Options and click Print Access Codes.
- This will open a printable file in a new tab or window that has the students’ names, ID numbers, access codes, usernames and (non-custom) passwords. You can print and distribute this information to each student so they can access their Engrade accounts.
Create Individual Student Accounts
If you would like to create student accounts for a selected few students and not your entire school, you can do so from the Students page.
- Hover over the gear icon to the right of the student’s name who you would like to create an account for, and click Accounts.
- In the pop-up window, click Create New Account.
- Enter the student’s information, and click the Create Account button to create an account for the selected student.