Students cannot access your wikis until they are assigned to a class in which students are enrolled. To assign your wikis to a class:
- Hover over Apps on the top blue bar and select Wikis from the drop-down menu.
- On the Wikis page, you will see the wikis you have created listed under the My Wikis section.
- Hover over the gear icon to the right of the desired wiki and select Assign to Class(es)from the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, select the date to which you would like to assign your wiki. This is the date on which the wiki will appear on the class calendar.
- Click the check box to the left of each class to which you would like to assign your wiki.
- Click the Submit button to assign your wiki to the selected class(es).