If a teacher already has an Engrade account that is not connected to your school's account, the teacher can connect his/her account to your school without making a new account.
Obtain School Codes
Engrade school codes are similar to student access codes. Teachers with existing Engrade accounts can use school codes to connect to the school account. Only a school's administrator can provide this code to teachers.
- Click Teachers on the left sidebar.
- Scroll to the bottom of the teacher list to locate the code.
- Provide this code to teachers at your school with existing Engrade teacher accounts.
Please note: Teachers cannot add administrator codes to a teacher account. If you have a teacher who needs administrator access to the account, you should create a new administrator account for the teacher.
Connect to a School as a Teacher
Once teachers have a valid school code, they can add it to their teacher accounts.
- Hover over Account on the top blue bar and select School from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Join School button at the top of the page.
- On the Enter School Code page, enter the school's teacher code.
- On the following page, add existing classes to the school. Check the box to the left of each class that should be added to the selected school.
- Click the Submit button to join the school.