- Select Classes on the top blue bar.
- Click on the name of the class for which you would like to enable turn-ins for an assignment.
- Select Turn-ins on the left sidebar.
- On the Turn-ins page, you can view all of the assignments in your class, including: the assignment name, due date, status, turn-ins and options. The Status for an assignment will either be Open or Closed.
- Open indicates that an assignment has turn-ins enabled and the due date for turning in the assignment has not passed.
- Closed indicates that either the assignment has turn-ins enabled and the due date for turning in has passed or the assignment does not have turn-ins enabled.
- Click the Open link in the "Options" column to the right of an assignment to enable turn-ins for that assignment.
- You can click the Close link to the right of an assignment to disable turn-ins for that assignment.
Please note: You can also enable turn-ins for an assignment when creating a new assignment (on the New Assignment page) or editing an existing assignment (on the Edit Assignment page) by checking the Add this assignment to class Turn-ins checkbox.