Engrade allows multiple teachers to access a class. To share a class, the teacher you wish to give access to must already have an Engrade teacher account. If the other teacher does not have an Engrade account, s/he can create one here.
- Select the name of the class that you would like to share with another teacher.
- Select Settings in the left sidebar.
- Select the Teachers tab at the top of the page.
- Enter the teacher's Engrade username in the field and set the appropriate permissions level for the teacher.
- View Only: Can view grades and attendance but cannot edit anything.
- Limited Edit: Can edit grades and attendance but cannot change class settings.
- Full Edit: Can edit all class settings, grades and attendance but cannot modify teacher access.
- Full Moderator: Can edit anything for the class including teacher access.
The Primary Teacher is the main teacher of the class and is the teacher name that will print out on student reports.
- Click Add User to share your Gradebook with the other teacher.