School administrators with view and edit permissions can create view only administrator accounts for specialists, ancillary teachers and additional administrators. The view only privileges limit administrators from editing within the school account, while allowing the administrator to view all information in the account.
- Select Admins in the left sidebar.
- Select the Create New Admin button.
- On the following page, enter the administrator’s name, position, email address, and desired username/password.
- Click the Submit button to create the administrator account.
- From the list of administrators on the Admins page, click Edit next to the administrator’s name.
- On the following page, select View Only from the drop-down menu to the right of Permissions.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
Please note: You must have at least one administrator at your school who has View and Edit privileges. Do not set all administrators as View Only.