If an administrator already has an Engrade account that is not connected to your school's account, the administrator can connect his/her account to your school without making a new account.
Obtain School Codes
Engrade school codes are similar to student access codes. Administrators with existing Engrade accounts can use school codes to connect to the school account. Only a school's administrator can provide this code to other administrators.
- Click Admins on the left sidebar.
- Scroll to the bottom of the administrator list to locate the code.
- Provide this code to administrators at your school with existing Engrade administrator accounts.
Please note: Administrators cannot add teacher codes to an administrator account. If you have an administrator who is also a teacher, you should create a new teacher account for the administrator.
Connect to a School as an Administrator
Once administrators have a valid school code, they can add it to their administrator accounts.
- Click Schools on the top blue bar.
- Click the Join Existing School button at the top of the page.
- On the Join School page, enter the school's administrator code and your role at the school.
- Click the Submit button to join the school.