Once files have been uploaded to your account, you will then have to attach these files to your class calendars in order for students to view them.
- Select Classes on the top blue bar.
- Click on the name of the class for which you would like to attach files.
- Select Calendar on the left sidebar.
- Hover over the Add New button and select File from the drop-down menu.
- In the pop-up window, click the the Select Existing File... drop-down menu to select a file previously uploaded into your Engrade account. You may also choose to upload a new file.
- Select the date to which you would like to assign the file.
- Click the check box to the left of each additional class to which you would like to assign your file, if desired.
- Click the Add File button to add the file to the selected class's calendars.