Once a quiz has been closed, the students' scores on the quiz can be saved to your class Gradebook.
- Select Classes on the top blue bar.
- Click on the name of the class for which you would like to save quiz scores to the Gradebook.
- Select Quizzes on the left sidebar.
- Click the name of a quiz.
- Click the Save to Gradebook button.
- On the Save Quiz as Assignment page, enter the basic information for your assignment, including: the assignment name, due date and category.
- The points possible and student scores values should already be populated with information from your quiz. If you would like to make any changes to this information, you can do so. Click the Submit button to create the assignment and add the quiz scores to your class Gradebook.