If a student or parent is unable to access his/her Engrade account, you can provide the student/parent with his/her Engrade username and (non-custom) password.
Additionally, you can connect his/her email address to the account in order to allow the parent/student to reset his/her account password using the Lost Password form.
Please note: In order to connect an email address to a student/parent account, the user must already have an Engrade student or parent account created. For more information on how to create a student/parent account, please see the Create Student Accounts and Create Parent Accounts help articles.
To provide students/parents with their usernames and (non-custom) passwords, you will want to print flyers for your class.
- Select the name of the class for which you would like to print flyers.
- Select Students in the left sidebar.
- Hover over the Options button and select Print Flyers from the drop-down menu.
Print and distribute these flyers to students and parents who can use their usernames and (non-custom) passwords to log into Engrade.
Connect Email Address
In order to allow a student or parent to reset his/her account password, you will need to connect the user's email address to his/her account.
- Select the name of the class for which you would like to connect an email address to a student/parent account.
- Hover over the gear icon to the right of the student's name and click Accounts from the drop-down menu.
- In the pop-up window, click on the student's or parent's name in the first (left) column.
- Enter the student's or parent's current email address in the appropriate box and click the Edit Account button to save.
Once connected, the student/parent may then enter his/her username or email address in the Lost Password form to reset his/her account password.