With the Sort Students option, you can determine how students are sorted in your Gradebook.
- Select the name of the class for which you would like to update additional options.
- Hover over the Options button and select Grading Settings from the drop-down menu.
- On the Grade Settings tab, scroll down to the "Options" heading, which is at the bottom of the page.
Sort Students: This option allows you to choose how students are sorted in the Gradebook. Select a sorting option from the "Sort Students" drop-down:
- The Order Entered Above sorts students in the order you entered them, and new students will be added to the bottom of the list.
- Last Name sorts students alphabetically by last name.
- ID Number sorts students by student ID in ascending numerical order.
- Class Percentage sorts students with the highest percentage listed first.
- Click the Save Settings button to save your changes.