On December 31, 2016, the Engrade.com product will no longer be available for use. This includes users signing up for new accounts and logging into existing accounts. We highly recommend logging into your Engrade account and extracting all account data prior to December 31, 2016. Learn more.
- Select the name of the class for which you would like to create parent accounts.
- Select Students in the left sidebar.
- Hover over the gear icon to the right of a student's name and select Accounts from the drop-down menu.
- In the pop-up window, click the Create New Account button to create a parent account for the selected student.
- Enter the parent’s email address and name. The username and password will be automatically generated, but you can modify either of these if desired. Be sure to select “Student's Parent” as the account “Type.”
- Click the Create Account button to create the parent account.
- Repeat this process for each student for whom you would like to create parent accounts.