On December 31, 2016, the Engrade.com product will no longer be available for use. This includes users signing up for new accounts and logging into existing accounts. We highly recommend logging into your Engrade account and extracting all account data prior to December 31, 2016. Learn more.
- Select the name of the class for which you would like to create student accounts.
- Select Students in the left sidebar.
- Hover over the Options button and select Register All from the drop-down menu.
- On the Register Students page, you will see a list of all the student names that do not currently have Engrade student accounts. To create an Engrade account for each student, enter the appropriate email address in the box to the right of the student’s name. If the student does not have an email address, you can leave the field blank and an account will still be created; however, student accounts created without email addresses will not receive an email with their login information sent to them.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page to create the student accounts. Students for whom you provided an email address will receive an email with their Engrade username and password. For students whom you did not provide an email address, you will want to print student flyers with the students' Engrade account information to distribute to students.